OUR GUESTS AND VISITORS
Dunn’s River Falls & Park is committed to securing the safety and well-being of all valued guests and visitors to our attractions. As such, we have taken enhanced health and safety measures to guard against COVID-19. We encourage you to read the information below in preparation for your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back!
All guests will have their temperature tested on arrival to attractions.
All guests will be required to wear masks upon entry. Guests will be required to remove their mask when entering the water.
Hand sanitizing will be required before entry and encouraged throughout your stay. Hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the venue for use.
Cleaning procedures have been enhanced throughout our attraction. Extra attention will be given to high-traffic areas, including, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more.
Physical distancing measures will be outlined in any of the following ways:
- Signage and Ground Markings – Please follow directional signage and ground markings, which have been installed to help guests navigate common areas while practicing physical distancing.
- Physical Barriers – These have been added in select places where it is difficult to maintain strict physical distancing guidelines. Barriers may be visible in areas around cash registers, for example, to help maintain appropriate physical distances.
- Seating markers – Seating in common areas will be arranged to encourage physical spacing
Experiences may be modified in order to reduce contact. These include:
- Ticket Purchases – Procedures will be in place to limit touch points at all our ticket and sale outlets.
- Wristbands – Our Customer Service Reps will guide guests on how to fasten and scan their own wristbands. Guests will be allowed to keep wristbands upon exit to reduce contact.
- Capacity Limits – New capacity limits have been established for each attraction including the common areas and activities that can be enjoyed while on location. Please observe the capacity signs and instructions of the Customer Service Reps regarding access to these spaces.